Our philosophy is to understand the financing objectives and priorities of our clients in order to structure and execute the optimal financing solution.
• Interface with clients, appraisers, engineers, surveyors, title/escrow and investment sales brokers, as well as research CoStar, REIS and other online sources to obtain information necessary for the underwriting and sizing of a transaction and preparation of a professional offering memorandum;
• Review and negotiate letters of intent, commitments, loan documents and venture documents. Speak to business points, as well as certain legal protections, to efficiently achieve the Client’s financial objectives with flexibility during various points of the investment horizon;
• Provide advisory services to asset managers, family offices, and investors for real estate portfolio management, exchange placement, estate planning valuations and credit facilities;
• CFO-like services for medium-sized real estate owners including: budgeting & forecasting, cash flow maximization strategies, revenue growth & expense reduction, financial modeling, debt/equity package creation, and exit strategies;
• Financial review and business plan development for opportunities in new markets. Analyze, underwrite, review and modify business plans before submission to capital sources;
• Approach as many capital sources as necessary to clear the market to give the Client all the evidence needed to be certain when a decision is made on a capital source, the absolute best deal available in the market is being chosen. In some instances, this will require discussions with in excess of 100 capital sources on joint-venture equity, preferred equity and/or mezzanine financing, and in some cases in excess of 50 capital sources for debt financing.